KODE DFP HEAD Confetti Cake Batter Brownies | JUST BAKE IT NOW

Confetti Cake Batter Brownies

ATAS
TENGAH
I can eat cake batter brownies, cookies, cupcakes, cake, pudding, popcorn, milkshakes.  If it begins with the word “cake batter” I’m in 100%.





I even  (guiltily) enjoy a bowl of just cake batter, to be enjoyed with a spoon, or your tongue as you look around to  make sure noone is watching you act like a human dishwasher (totally ok, do it all the time, I’ve even been caught a few times, just ignore it and keep going).
Now you can call them blondies if you want, but I’m going to go with brownies because it feels more comfortable.   A vanilla brownie, let’s call it that.  Or  a albino brownie, we can do that.  I’ve googled this brownie vs blondie debate and the wounds go deep with those on both sides, but I think we can come together and just enjoy this.
Let’s just call this amazing, because that’s what it is.  I am pretty sure these bake batter brownies can stop wars.  In fact, I am going to send a letter to the White House letting them know of this.  Thank me later POTUS!


Ingredients



  • 1 box Confetti/Funfetti cake mix
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips


Instructions



  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Spray 11x9 baking pan with nonstick spray.
  3. Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, egg and milk into a bowl. Mix around.
  4. Add sprinkles and white chocolate chips, continue to mix.
  5. ........................................



for full instruction please see : brooklynfarmgirl.com
BAWAH
close
==[ Click here 1X ] [ Close ]==
KODE DFP 2
KODE DFP 2